Thursday, July 9, 2009

Review for My Heart Will Find Yours


My time travel romance, My Heart Will Find Yours, received a 5 book review from reviewer Water Lily at Long and Short Romance Reviews.

Here is a quote.

"I loved the bi-play between Royce and Texanna. They have definite chemistry even though Texanna wishes they didn’t. She risks everything to save Royce and his (and Pearl’s) son, but doesn’t mean to stay in 1880. She doesn’t mean to fall in love with Pearl’s husband.

Linda LaRoque’s characters are extremely likeable, multilayered, and faith-filled. The way she plays the past and the present off each other, using one to change the other, makes this story truly unique. My Heart Will Find Yours is fast paced and compelling. I read it in one sitting.

I will definitely be watching for Flames in the Sky, Book Two in LaRoque’s Turquoise Legacy series."

My Heart Will Find Yours can be purchased in ebook, Kindle, and print from The Wild Rose Press or Amazon.

Here is a blurb for Flames on the Sky, Book Two of the Turquoise Legacy. It will be out October 23, 2009 with The Wild Rose Press.

The Anasazi whispered of this evil and of the
woman who could defeat it.
Fire, sky, and stone must unite to fulfill an ancient prophecy.



Madison Evans inherits a turquoise locket, travels to New Mexico, and discovers the stone dates back to the Chacoan Anasazi. When she's attacked, parks ranger Lonan Stone, of Chacoan ancestry, fears Madison's turquoise is a missing twin of the revered Fallen Skystone, an egg size piece of turquoise on display in Albuquerque. The mystical stone is missing two slivers – one’s in Madison’s necklace, the others whereabouts unknown, but if united by evil they can destroy.

Madison and Lonan are part of a 1000 year old prophecy to save Chaco Canyon. Thrust back in time, they meet a witch, solve a murder, fall in love, and imprison a 1000 year old evil spirit. Their mission complete, can these two people from different cultures blend their lives as the prophecy predicted?
I hope you'll take a look at these two time travel romances.
Also, visit my blog Linda's Musings. I have a monthly drawing for an ebook. Leave a comment to be entered. I also have contests for my new releases.
Happy Reading and Writing!
Linda
Linda LaRoque ~Western Romance with a Twist in Time~ A Law of Her Own, Desires of the Heart, My Heart Will Find Yours, Flames on the Sky10-9, The Wild Rose Press; Forever Faithful, Investment of the Heart, When the Ocotillo Bloom 7-9, Champagne Books.
www.lindalaroque.com/
http://wwww.lindalaroqueauthor.blogspot.com/

1 comment:

Hywela Lyn said...

Both these books sound great, Linda, and I love the covers, especially 'Flames In The Sky'.